Many of our fans have been supporters of the brewery from our earliest days and have seen Hunahpu’s Day evolve from a small group of friends and beer-lovers enjoying a unique Imperial Stout in a warehouse to one of the country’s premier craft beer events, with brewers and revelers traveling from across the globe to our Tampa home. Along the way we’ve put every ounce of our collective energy into making the festival exciting, dynamic, safe and enjoyable for those attending and to accommodate as many Cigar City fans as possible at the festival. We’ve had highs (the 2016 festival, for instance) and lows (the 2014 festival, for example), but with each festival we look for ways to better serve our fans and supporters.
2018 Hunahpu’s Day Tickets on Sale Now
Tickets are Available at the Below Levels:
- 12 Bottle VIP Tickets $370 [10% case discount]
- 8 Bottle Tickets $300
- 4 Bottle Tickets $200
12 Bottle VIP Tickets include access to an exclusive tent with seating, specialty food options, and private restrooms.
All 2018 Hunahpu’s Day tickets include:
- Unlimited 2 oz Samples of Beer during the Event
- Tapas-sized Food Portions from Area Food Trucks
- A Collectable Acrylic Sample Glass
9th Annual 2018 Hunahpu’s Day Details
- 2018 Hunahpu’s Day tickets will have the name of the credit card holder submitting payment printed on them; this is per the protocol of our ticketing partner.
- For event entry and bottle pick-up, we will be looking for a valid photo id and valid wristband
- Names do not need to match. To maintain the spirit of the event, there will be no transferring or reselling of Hunahpu’s Day tickets.
- There will be no tickets sold that do not include Hunahpu’s Imperial Stout bottles; the three tiers outlined above are the only options available to attend Hunahpu’s Day.
- Tickets will only be available online. There will be no tickets sold in-person at the brewery or elsewhere.
- All festival attendees must be 21 years or older and must arrive with a US driver’s license, military ID or passport to gain entrance to the festival. The only non-US issued identification that will be accepted will be a passport
- A final list of breweries who will be pouring beer at Hunahpu’s Day 2018 will be announced in early 2018. As in past years, the list will include over 120 of the most exciting, talented and sought-after breweries from all over the country and the world pouring their favorite beers.
2018 Hunahpu’s Day Bottle Pick-up
- Bottles can ONLY be picked up between March 2 – 12, 2018 at Cigar City Brewing, 3924 W Spruce St, Tampa, FL
33607, from 11AM to 8PM.
- Please note, we WILL NOT ship and we WILL NOT hold your bottles past this date. Any bottles left will be forfeited as of March 13th. You will need your actual Cigar City Brewing’s Hunahpu’s Day® wristband to pick up your allotment as these will be scanned and bottles credited off each wristband.
- Bottles can NOT be picked up at Raymond James Stadium.
Cigar City Brewing’s Hunahpu’s Day® is rain or shine. In the event of an unforeseen circumstance and Cigar City
Brewing is forced to cancel the event and cannot be rescheduled, the festival portion of the ticket will be refunded.