The best time you can have in Delray Beach is back for a 6th year! Get your tickets now for the 2017 Delray Beach Craft BeerFest!
Your ticket gets you UNLIMITED SAMPLING of more than 100 craft brews and ciders…wines too! Attendance is LIMITIED to give everyone the best beer tasting experience.
Friday, May 12th at Old School Square Pavilion and Park. 21 and over only.
VIP EARLY ACCESS
6:30 p.m. Ticket holders will have exclusive tasting of all beers and wines from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Ticket includes a commemorative tasting mug, and featured tap releases – ONLY 500 VIP TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE.
GENERAL ADMISSION: 7:30 p.m.
Advance Ticket Prices: $40 General; $55 VIP
On May 12th, price increases to: $45 Regular; $65 VIP (if still available!)
- GOOD BEER… and lots of it!
- DJ and LIVE MUSIC – A mix of music will be the backdrop for sampling. Then at 9 p.m. UPROOT HOOTENANNY will hit the Pavilion the stage and turn things up a notch!
- PUB BITES for purchase — Reasonably priced pub bites from local restaurants and pizza releases too!
- PHOTO BOOTH for fun shots to share on social media
- LIVE ART – in the works!
- GAME AREA – Try your luck!
- CASH BAR – Mixed drinks and water (no beer for sale)
Follow Delray Craft Beer Fest on Facebook.